The second DLC for Watch Dogs 2, Human Condition, hits the PS4 on Feb. 21. According to PlayStation.Blog, the DLC adds 5 hours of content with three new DedSec missions.
The story apparently involves some more corporations and the Russian mafia.
“These operations fit snugly into the middle of the main story where DedSec has upped its game and is looking to tackle more hacktivist issues,” scriptwriter Ethan Petty said in an interview with PlayStation.Blog. “They’re picking targets that will help them not only gain followers and positive press, but also to fight back against abusive technology. With that said, you will need to have met a couple of the key players in your game before you can dive into these.”
If you want my personal opinion of the game, you can check out this video review.
Latest posts by KC Stanfield (see all)
- Lightfield Races To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Serial Cleaner Sweeping Over To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Psychonauts In the Rhombus Of Ruin Released Yesterday - February 22, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s PS4 Pro Patch Hits Some Speedbumps - February 21, 2017
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Confirmed PS4 Exclusive…Probably - February 21, 2017