Ever want to play as The Wolf from Pulp Fiction in a ’70s-styled, randomized stealth game? Well, your oddly specific desire will (mostly) be fulfilled by Serial Cleaner.
You play as a professional cleaner who’s tasked with taking care of the mess left after mafia shootouts and other grisly affairs. The Cleaner must remove the evidence from the scene while avoiding the police.
According to the developer, iFun4all, each time you’re caught, the level restarts, but elements of it will get randomized.
The game is slated to release this Summer.
Latest posts by KC Stanfield (see all)
- Lightfield Races To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Serial Cleaner Sweeping Over To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Psychonauts In the Rhombus Of Ruin Released Yesterday - February 22, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s PS4 Pro Patch Hits Some Speedbumps - February 21, 2017
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Confirmed PS4 Exclusive…Probably - February 21, 2017