Rocket League will have an update on Feb 21. that allows it to support a 4K resolution and 60 frames per second on PS4 Pro.
There is one caveat: three or four player modes won’t hit 4K, but they should still run at 60 fps. With that said, Psyonix can’t guarantee that frame rate for every arena.
This comes on the heels of the PS4’s 4.50 system update, which boosts the performance of older PS4 titles on PS4 Pro. Rocket League will be one of many previously released PS4 titles to get an upgraded resolution and frame rate.
Latest posts by KC Stanfield (see all)
- Lightfield Races To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Serial Cleaner Sweeping Over To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Psychonauts In the Rhombus Of Ruin Released Yesterday - February 22, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s PS4 Pro Patch Hits Some Speedbumps - February 21, 2017
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Confirmed PS4 Exclusive…Probably - February 21, 2017