Here They Lie is a thriller-horror game that’s currently for PSVR only, but on February 21st the game will receive an update making the standard edition (without a VR) playable on both PS4 and PS4 pro. If you already own the game, you’ll receive the standard editions for free. If you purchase the game after the 21st, you’ll get both the standard as well as VR versions.
The update will also include some new features for the game such as : a controller configuration screen, the highly requested Chapter Select screen, subtitles (only for the Standard version), and a slew of visual upgrades. The VR version of the game will also receive a nice little update improving head tracking globally for a smoother, more accurate, and more immersive experience. You’ll also be able to seamlessly change between the VR and standard versions.
Here They Lie received an 8 from Playstation insider upon its release. You can check out our review of the game here.
Latest posts by Ryan Joaquim (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets Beautiful Launch Trailer - February 24, 2017
- Injustice 2 Shattered Alliances Trailer – Part 1 - February 23, 2017
- Dragon Quest Heroes II – Overview Trailer - February 22, 2017
- Darknet Coming To PSVR March 7th - February 22, 2017
- Critics Choice Sale : Up To 60% Off - February 21, 2017