Dirt Rally released in 2015, but the critically acclaimed racing game now drifts onto PSVR today. It included the entire game and even includes a new co-driver mode, which allows for a second player to make the calls that go to the driver.
This isn’t a free upgrade, though. If you already own the game, the “DLC” will cost $12.99. If not, there’s a sale that lasts until Feb. 28 where the base game, VR DLC and other DLC add-on packs will cost $43.39.
Latest posts by KC Stanfield (see all)
- Lightfield Races To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Serial Cleaner Sweeping Over To PS4 - February 23, 2017
- Psychonauts In the Rhombus Of Ruin Released Yesterday - February 22, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV’s PS4 Pro Patch Hits Some Speedbumps - February 21, 2017
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Confirmed PS4 Exclusive…Probably - February 21, 2017