Nioh, the upcoming Action-RPG from Team Ninja has gone gold.
This news was announced in a tweet on the official Nioh Twitter account. PlayStation Europe further confirmed the news with a follow-up tweet.
— PlayStation Europe (@PlayStationEU) January 16, 2017
Announced in 2004 under the name Oni, Nioh has been in development for quite a while. After an original release date set for October 2016, Nioh was pushed back to further implement feedback from players of the demo.
Nioh will be released on February 7 in North America, exclusively on Playstation 4.
Latest posts by Jared Schuh (see all)
- Injustice 2 Beta Announced - January 19, 2017
- Persona 5 – Infiltrating Palaces and Dealing With Shadows Official Trailer - January 17, 2017
- Nioh Has Gone Gold - January 16, 2017
- Resident Evil VII: biohazard Season Pass Detailed - January 16, 2017
- Guerrilla Cambridge To Be Closed By Sony - January 12, 2017