Natsume Inc., a worldwide developer and publisher of family-oriented video games, in partnership with Natsume Atari Inc., announced today that Wild Guns Reloaded for the PlayStation 4 will launch on December 20, 2016 in North and South America, and Europe. The classic fan-favorite now features new playable characters, weapons, stages and enemies plus an all-new four player co-op mode. The game will be available digitally and have a limited physical release for a MSRP of $29.99 USD.
About Wild Guns Reloaded
Wild Guns Reloaded is a fast-paced arcade-style shooter, mixing the Wild West with steampunk. Play as Clint, Annie, Doris, or Bullet the dog with his sentry drone. Grab some friends and play together for some four player action! Each character can jump, dive, and roll to get out of the way of the barrage of bullets enemies let fly – or shoot them down with their own gun!
- Two new characters, each with their own weapons and tactics!
- Up to 4 players!
- Online rankings!
- Classic and NEW Stages!
- NEW Boss Enemies and Special Weapons!
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016