Uncharted 4’s next major update is available right now which includes the brand new Survival Mode.
The new cooperative mode will have you and up to two friends take on 50 waves of enemies. With each wave, enemies difficulty will incrementally increase, new challenges will be imposed, and boss battles will test your mettle. The mode will also include multiple difficulty levels, a progression system, unlockable rewards, and new trophies to acquire. Check out the trailer below for a taste of Survival Mode.
The new update is also adding additional content in the form of new maps, classic weapons, character skins, color customization, multiplayer levels, beta test playlist mode, rewards, challenges, and a revamped multiplayer economy. For more details on the update including how the new economy works, check out the patch notes here.
Uncharted 4 is an action-adventure game by award winning studio, Naughty Dog, for PlayStation 4. It released this year in May and garnered tremendous praise as one of the best games of the year.
For more of the latest and greatest PlayStation news, check out PlayStation Insider.
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016