Trion Worlds’ Trove, the voxel MMO adventure game launching on PS4 and Xbox One in 2017, enters Open Beta today for PS4 and Xbox One. Trove invites players into a world of boundless creativity where role-playing, action-adventure and building collide. Beginning today, players can jump into Open Beta for free.
Trovians who make a purchase of any kind during Open Beta will also receive free access to Disaeon the Immortal, the legendary dragon mount. All progress from Open Beta will also carry into the full game when Trove officially launches for PS4 and Xbox One in early 2017.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016