It’s finally here! Bossa Studios announces the release of Surgeon Simulator: ER, available right now on PlayStation VR and coming to HTC Vive on December 5th and Oculus Touch on December 6th!
Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality transports you into some of the most unlikely and unsanitary surgeries possible, where you can perform all of you favorite procedures from the critically acclaimed original… now with your OWN TWO HANDS! This is one surgical experience you won’t forget!
About Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality
Bob’s life is in your hands in this darkly humorous VR game, taking you closer to bloody surgery than you possibly ever wanted to go! From the operating theatre, to the back of an ambulance, to outer space, your trusting patient’s welfare will be in your virtual hands.
If you’ve ever actually wanted to know what it feels like to delicately remove teeth from a patient using nothing but a subtle claw hammer, or to perform complex eye surgery in Zero-G, now is your chance (without all the added hassle of flashing blue lights, plane tickets, rushed flights and Interpol).
In addition to the original surgeries, Surgeon Simulator: ER adds exclusive new features for you to experience in VR. How about brain surgery in the dark? Fancy some new achievements? What about a 2nd hand to perform surgery?! It’s all here for you in Surgeon Simulator: ER!
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016