Oasis Games Ltd, a leading independent Chinese publisher, today announced an exciting new multiplayer update for its PlayStation VR exclusive 3D pixel arcade shooter, Pixel Gear. The new update includes a unique local multiplayer option in which up to three players can join the action with a DualShock controller, offering 1 vs 1, 1 vs 2 and 1 vs 3 game modes.
In the Pixel Gear mutliplayer mode, the player with the PlayStation VR headset wields a laser pistol via the PlayStation Move controller with unlimited ammo and must stop the other players from collecting enough coins before time runs out. Players will be disguised as various monsters and objects on the map and have several tricks up their sleeves to avoid getting caught. Precision is still key for the PS VR player, and shots must be chosen wisely! Shooting a monster or object not controlled by another player will give the other team coins and will help them reach their goal.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016