Award-winning international games label Team17 and Cambridge based independent developer Ghost Town Games are thrilled to announce that Overcooked will be getting a further flavoursome festive serving just-in-time for holiday get-togethers, ideal for couch co-op sessions, with the release of the free Festive Seasoning DLC for PC, Xbox One and PS4 next week.
After a successful lunch (or is that launch?) earlier this year, Ghost Town Games and Team17 are ready to deck the food halls, dishing up a festive feast of holiday-themed extra content for free to all players of their award-winning couch co-op cooking game, Overcooked. The Festive Seasoning DLC will offer up eight new co-op levels to master, two new chefs to play as and shout at, new recipes and a new way to cook using the flamethrower!
The Festive Seasoning DLC includes:
8 new co-op levels set in the new Winter Lodge theme
2 new chefs to unlock, the snowman and reindeer
2 new recipes to dish up, Turkey Dinner and Stew
A new way to cook recipes, the flamethrower!
Santa hats for your chefs
A brand new wintery world map, complete with a snowmobile to get around with
The Festive Seasoning DLC will be available as a free download for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC on December 6th.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016