A new remastered version of the acclaimed, high-paced futuristic racer WipEout has been announced for PS4. Called WipeEout Omega Collection, the game will be exactly like the originals; blistering speed, electronic music, and multiplayer chaos. The new collection will put everything from WipEout HD, Fury, and 2048.
There are nine modes:
- Zone, Tournament, Speed Lap, Time Trial, and Single Race from HD
- Zone Battle, Eliminator, and Detonator from Fury
- Career Mode from 2048
This has been whispered about and rumored for a while, but now it has been officially revealed at PlayStation Experience.
Originally released back in September of 1995, people may have forgotten about the PS Vita release in January 2012 that has led up to this announcement.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Jasper Song (see all)
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Remastered Edition Announced - December 3, 2016
- Ace Combat 7 | New Trailer At PSX - December 3, 2016
- Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Announced With Date - December 3, 2016
- New WipEout Has Been Announced For PS4 - December 3, 2016
- New Star Wars Battlefront Content Announced With Trailer | Rogue One: Scarif - December 2, 2016