We’re getting closer and closer to Kingdom Hearts 2.8, today we got a spiffy new trailer showing some neat new gameplay. In the beginning of the trailer we see the classic menu screen and some character customization featuring Aqua. The trailer follows that up with some fast paced, beautiful looking gameplay of what seems like a boss fight. Aqua’s magic and abilities seem to be at a higher level in the trailer, which makes for some amusing action to watch. Unfortunately that’s about all the gameplay we get in the trailer, but the rest of the 2:36 trailer (Which you can find below) is filled with new HD footage that’ll surely hype you up for the game, which is set to release on January 12th.
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 is the final game releasing before Kingdom Hearts III and consists of a remastered Dream Drop Distance, a new game to the series Kingdom Hearts 0.2: Birth by Sleep – A Fragmentary Passage which takes place after the events of Birth By Sleep and focuses on Aqua as the main character , and finally a new cinematic based on Kingdom Hearts X – Kingdom Hearts χ Back Cover.
Latest posts by Ryan Joaquim (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets Beautiful Launch Trailer - February 24, 2017
- Injustice 2 Shattered Alliances Trailer – Part 1 - February 23, 2017
- Dragon Quest Heroes II – Overview Trailer - February 22, 2017
- Darknet Coming To PSVR March 7th - February 22, 2017
- Critics Choice Sale : Up To 60% Off - February 21, 2017