The game #killallzombies is forcing civilians to fight for their lives against the crowd of ravenous zombies. And you are the lucky one who is destined to repulse them all by yourself.
Hundreds of bloodthirsty zombies and abundance of weapons will await you on the PS Vita on December 7th.
#killallzombies is a third-person shooter. The point of the game is to survive at any cost, confronting the hordes of undead, who come to you with only one purpose – to kill. Don’t wait for an easy walk: on your way you will come across countless different types of zombies and lots of unexpected obstacles, so be patient and go ahead, to survive amidst this chaos!
The game has two modes: “survival” mode, in which your main goal is to stay alive, and “flag protection”, where you have to defend the base by all means, surrounding it with powerful guns. Choose the one that you like, grab your weapon and start firing! Do you prefer the classic weapon against zombies, such as a shotgun or crossbow? Or you want to try shooting from the futuristic blaster or the incredible volсano machine gun? A wide range of various weapons for every taste is at your disposal. Moreover, there are different types of ammo for firearms in the game, from ordinary bullets to the frozen and toxic bullets, what makes shooting even more spectacular.
On the deadly battlefield you shall meet:
- Hordes of zombies to fight on interactive changing arena
- 2 exciting game modes
- 12 weapons and 4 ammo types
- 100+ Powerful perks, each of which can significantly affect your battle tactics
- Opportunity to put the best result in Online Leaderboards
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016