Jaunt Inc. announced that the Jaunt VR App is available to download for PlayStation VR today.
Jaunt VR is an app that presents high-quality and cinematic virtual reality content to its users. The app includes over 150 immersive experiences ranging from travel, music, film, and more. The PS VR version will also include all of the videos and features that the Oculus Rift and the HTC Vive have to offer like low-latency head tracking, user-friendly design, and detailed video resolution.
This is what George Kliavkoff, President and CEO of Jaunt, has to say about the app’s availability on PS VR:
We’re thrilled to introduce our dynamic list of immersive VR experiences to users on a platform that is quickly evolving to be more than a gaming console. We’re committed to entertaining our users, wherever they may be. And the Jaunt VR App for PS VR not only brings hours of cinematic VR content to viewers worldwide, but also ensures that Jaunt continues to be available on every major consumer VR platform available.
The Jaunt VR App is now available on PlayStation VR, iOS, Android Gear VR, Google Daydream, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, and major desktop browsers.
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016