This should really come as no surprise that Paladins has reached 5 million players. When you put out an amazing product, you get amazing results. Simple as that. Many have pointed out the similarities between Paladins and Overwatch claiming Paladins is an Overwatch clone, however the games are totally different. They are both hero based shooters, but that’s pretty much the only thing they share in common.
During my time with the beta I have had tremendous fun and I don’t see myself stopping any time soon. Hi-Rez has done a phenomenal job with releasing new champions, skins, cards and various other bug fixes.
It’s clear that Hi-Rez wants the game to succeed as they are always taking player feedback and delivering on what the players want in a quick and timely manner.
We want to take this time to congratulate Hi-Rez on the success of Paladins and we look forward to the future of the game!
Paladins is currently in closed beta for PS4 and players can opt in for the beta through the Hi-Rez website.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016