In case you didn’t know, we are at PlayStation Experience this year. Myself and fellow writer Michael Ruiz are covering the event and we have scheduled a lot of meetings with various developers this weekend.
I feel like we don’t communicate with you, our readers, as much as we should so I just wrote this piece up essentially to let you know that we have a lot of great pieces that will be coming in the next few days. Expect a lot of preview articles on some highly anticipated PS4 titles, as well as potential interviews with developers. Lastly, we will be bringing back our podcast “Greatness Awaits” this weekend to talk about our own experiences at the Experience. We know we aren’t the biggest PlayStation website but I encourage you to come back and visit over the next few days because I think we are going to put up a lot of great content.
If you’re attending the show yourself and for some reason recognize Michael or myself, be sure to stop us and say hello. We would love to chat with you and maybe even ask you some questions for some upcoming articles. Whether you will be experiencing the event from home or live at the Anaheim Convention Center, we hope you have a great PSX!
Latest posts by Logan Moore (see all)
- Stardew Valley Review (PS4) - January 29, 2017
- Injustice 2 Receives New Trailer Detailing Story - January 17, 2017
- PlayStation Insider’s 2016 Game Of The Year Awards - January 7, 2017
- PSX 2016: PSVR Owners Should Be Excited About Ace Combat 7 - December 28, 2016
- PSX 2016: Super Mega Baseball 2 Is Going To Be Next Year’s Best Arcade Baseball Game - December 28, 2016