Today, CCP Games launches the Gatecrash update for EVE: Valkyrie – the virtual reality space combat shooter set in the universe of EVE – on HTC VIVE, PSVR and Oculus Rift. Gatecrash is the third major free update for EVE: Valkyrie and introduces new gameplay features, a pilot customization system and the multiplayer Gateway map with its stunning icy visuals, located around an unfinished warp gate in the Outer Rim. The Gatecrash update also brings support for PS4 Pro, enabling enhanced visuals and improved performance.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016