Classic Mode will be available for free for Battlezone on PlayStation VR on December 20.
The new Classic Mode will bring you back to 1980, with visuals akin to the original and classic arcade game of the same name. While you will still take control of the modern Cobra tank, the new mode is an accurate representation of the original. It will also include new missions levels and a game codex. For more information on Classic Mode, check out the post on PlayStation Blog here.
Battlezone launched alongside PlayStation VR on October 13 this year. If you haven’t purchased the game yet, the full game is available at a 30% discount on the PlayStation Store until December 20. For more on PlayStation VR and the rest of the PlayStation platforms, check out PlayStation Insider.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016