The trophy list for the upcoming PS VR title Rez: Infinite has just been uploaded to Exophase. There’s 20 trophies for the game in total with 4 of them being bronze, 7 silver, 8 gold and 1 platinum. This trophy list looks similar to that of Rez’s achievement list when the game came out on Xbox 360 a few years ago. The main difference is the added trophies for accomplishing various objectives in the new Area X which is exclusive to the VR version of the game.
Rez: Infinite is one of the first VR games that has been confirmed to have a platinum trophy, which is pretty cool. It won’t be much longer before we are pinging trophies in virtual reality and I for one cannot wait. If you want to see more of Rez: Infinite ahead of its release next week, be sure to check out our interview with the game’s director Tetsuya Mizuguchi that is included below.
Latest posts by Logan Moore (see all)
- Stardew Valley Review (PS4) - January 29, 2017
- Injustice 2 Receives New Trailer Detailing Story - January 17, 2017
- PlayStation Insider’s 2016 Game Of The Year Awards - January 7, 2017
- PSX 2016: PSVR Owners Should Be Excited About Ace Combat 7 - December 28, 2016
- PSX 2016: Super Mega Baseball 2 Is Going To Be Next Year’s Best Arcade Baseball Game - December 28, 2016