A new limited edition putting together Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc and Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair has been teased in an announcement trailer by NIS America. The new version is called Danganronpa 1.2 Reload, and features:
- Danganronpa 1.2 Reload for PS4
- Full-color, 40-page Hardcover Art Book
- 2-Disc Soundtrack (Disc 1 – 16 Tracks, Disc 2 – 11 Tracks)
- Monokuma Sunglasses
- Monokuma Coin
- “Sorry I was born stupid” Sticker
- Collector’s Box
The Danganronpa 1.2 Reload limited edition for PS4 is $59.99 USD and is available to preorder in the NIS America store right now. It will be out early 2017, so if you love the first two games or have not had the chance to play them, now is a good time to consider getting this bundle.
And for those of you who are new but interested in getting this bundle, here’s a little tidbit of what the games are about, of course taking out any spoilers.
Danganronpa 1: Trigger Happy Havoc
Released originally for the PSP and later ported to the PS Vita, Danganronpa is a murder mystery visual novel which focuses mostly on deduction sections known as “class trials.” In Danganronpa, the story has you enter Hope’s Peak Academy. It is a prestigious high school only for the most talented and “ultimate” of students. Everyone in the school has a talent that they excel at, including the character you play as, Makoto Naegi. At his first day at the school, he enters inside to have an unusual event occur, leading Naegi to faint and wake up later. He finds that the school is looking far less prestigious and more horrific, with windows boarded up and weapons across the walls. Along with him, he meets up with the other “ultimate” students. Together, they find themselves trapped in the school with an oddly insane bear named Monokuma, who forces them to play a deadly game in exchange for their freedom.
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair
Continuing the premise of Danganronpa, there is a brand new set of “ultimate” students. They, however, are stuck on an island with their own life-or-death game similar to the one in the first game. Be keen, as Monokuma is back with new tricks and the same amount of lust for violence as before.
Latest posts by Jasper Song (see all)
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Remastered Edition Announced - December 3, 2016
- Ace Combat 7 | New Trailer At PSX - December 3, 2016
- Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Announced With Date - December 3, 2016
- New WipEout Has Been Announced For PS4 - December 3, 2016
- New Star Wars Battlefront Content Announced With Trailer | Rogue One: Scarif - December 2, 2016