The whimsical puzzle-adventure game Seasons After Fall is coming to PS4 in an undisclosed period in 2017.
Seasons After Fall explores a mysterious world ruled by nature, hand-painted and beautifully colored. In this world, you play as a wild fox exploring the Forest of the Ancestors, searching for fragments of some kind. Using the power to change seasons, the environment changes in massive ways. In turn, the world around you may help you on your way, or hinder depending on the situation. Featuring the captivating melodies of a live string quartet, the music has been composed just for the game and it’s fascinating world.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Jasper Song (see all)
- Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy Remastered Edition Announced - December 3, 2016
- Ace Combat 7 | New Trailer At PSX - December 3, 2016
- Ni No Kuni 2 Revenant Kingdom Announced With Date - December 3, 2016
- New WipEout Has Been Announced For PS4 - December 3, 2016
- New Star Wars Battlefront Content Announced With Trailer | Rogue One: Scarif - December 2, 2016