Actor Michael B. Jordan will star in NBA 2K17‘s MyCAREER storyline, 2K announced. The award winning actor, who was recently inducted into the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, has starred in critically acclaimed films such as Creed and Chronicle. Here is what Michael B. Jordan has to say about his new role in the beloved sports franchise:
“NBA 2K17 was the perfect platform to connect with a new, unique audience and challenge myself to expand my abilities as an actor. I’m humbled at the opportunity to help influence a franchise that I’ve been a passionate fan of since its first release.”
Jordan will star as Justice Young, an up-and-coming player who befriends your MyPlayer throughout your career. As you progress through the story, Justice will act as your “support system” as you make in-game choices that will affect your MyPlayer on-and-off the court.
Players can begin NBA 2K17‘s MyCAREER mode when the free downloadable The Prelude releases on September 9. NBA 2K17 will release for people who pre-order the game on October 16. Otherwise, the game releases on October 20 for PS4 and PS3.
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016