Sony has released its first episode of its five-part video series PS VR Developer Diaries. The series will allow viewers to take a peek at the development of PlayStation VR. The first episode gives insight to the development team’s thought process during the early stages of development for the headset as well as its games.
As the highly anticipated headset’s inevitable launch draws near, more videos from the series will shed light on different facets of the hardware including its unique display and audio design. PlayStation VR will launch on October 13 for $399 for the core bundle and $499 for the launch bundle.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016