ARTE, Ex Nihilo, and Audiogaming are teaming up to create Type:Rider, a “unique experience” that aims to unearth the history of fonts and characters. Arnaud Colinart, Producer at Ex Nihilo, gives a brief description of the game’s premise:
Incarnate two dots and travel through the ages of typographic styles and techniques. From the rock paintings of prehistoric times to Pixel art of the 2000’s, solve all the riddles by riding the most popular fonts and characters (Garamond, Helvetica, Times New Roman, Pixel…) in a very captivating musical and visual environment.
Type:Rider will have ten different levels, each representing a different font. Furthermore, ten additional levels designed for speed running will be available through the game’s time attack mode. All the details about the game’s features can be found here.
Type:Rider will be available on PS4 and PS Vita on July 12.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016