Announced at San Diego Comic-Con, two new characters have been added to the NetherRealm Studios’ Injustice 2 roster. Wonder Woman and Blue Beetle will be joining the likes of Batman and Atrocitus when the game releases next year. A new trailer flaunts Wonder Woman’s brute strength and Blue Beetle’s transformative combos.
While most people are aware of the Princess of Themyscira, many may not be familiar with the power of the Scarab of Kha-Ef-Re. Tyler Lansdown, Community Specialist at NetherRealm Studios, gives a brief description of the character and how his abilities will affect how he plays in the sequel to the DC Comics fighter:
“The other new character we are proud to announce is a character fans have been asking for since the first Injustice. Blue Beetle makes his debut in Injustice 2. His alien technology allows him to form various gadgets and weapons for his power suit that make him a well-rounded, Jack of All Trades type character that can be effective up close and from afar.”
Injustice 2 was announced last month. It is expected to release in 2017 for PS4 and Xbox One.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016