Capcom today confirmed that the Resident Evil 7 Teaser: Beginning Hour demo is now the most downloaded single-player demo on PS4 in the first seven days of release for North America. In addition, the demo, which is currently only available for PlayStation Plus subscribers, has reached over 2 million downloads worldwide.
We would like to thank all our fans for the feedback and support – the nail-biting exploration and terrifying atmosphere in the demo is just a taste of what can be expected when the game releases on January 24, 2017.
Source: Capcom PR
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016