The third-person sci-fi adventure game Lifeless Planet is coming to PS4 on July 19 in the form of a “premier edition”. This is what David Board from developer Stage 2 Studios says about the plot of Lifeless Planet:
Lifeless Planet was inspired by Cold War era science fiction stories, posing questions about humankind’s desire for space travel. What if you journeyed across the galaxy to another planet, only to find humans had already been there? What kind of person would sign up for a one-way mission, leaving behind planet Earth and everyone they’ve ever known and loved… to go in search of an Earth-like planet?
Lifeless Planet Premier Edition will be a remastered version of the game and will be published by Serenity Forge. According to PlayStation Blog, this version “harnesses the awesome power of the PS4 to tell a truly intriguing and thought-provoking story.”
The Premier Edition on PS4 will be running on an updated engine that will feature advanced shaders and improved lighting. The main character model will also be revamped with enhanced texture resolution and detail.
Source: PlayStation Blog
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016