The latest trailer featuring the four pillars of No Man’s Sky is now available for your viewing pleasure. The “Guides To The Galaxy” trailer series ends with “Survive”.
Sony illustrates just how harsh the environments and creatures can be throughout the entire universe of No Man’s Sky:
“While some planets are beautiful and serene, many have extreme conditions that make survival difficult. Some planets will have extreme temperatures – from freezing lows to scorching highs – while others are drenched in toxic rain, heavily irradiated or completely submerged.”
“For the unprepared, surviving on planets with extremes will be a challenge. Every second spent exposed in the elements will chip away at your protective shielding, which can be restored by taking shelter or expending resources to recharge it. By upgrading your suit’s technologies, you can survive harsh climates for longer, run faster, jump higher and explore for longer.”
“Whether you die under the claws of a creature, by the lasers of a space pirate or just succumb to the elements, death will have a real impact on your progress. Resources will be lost and technology damaged as your body is regenerated at your last save point, so make sure to put up a fight!”
PlayStation 4 owners will finally get their hands on Hello Games’ procedural open-world sci-fi exploration game No Man’s Sky on August 9.
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016