Sony surprised everyone during their E3 conference when they showed a trailer for a new Spider Man game being developed by Insomniac games. It’s been too long since we’ve had a good web swinging game but oh my. This one looks great.
The trailer shows spidey swinging around New York City, Beating up some bad guys, and breaking through glass windows. There’s still a lot of questions, like is it open world? and how open will it be? Marvel informed us that the game does not follow the story of the upcoming movie. Spider Man is in development so we can probably expect to see it in late 2017 or early 2018.
Check out the trailer above.
Latest posts by Ryan Joaquim (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets Beautiful Launch Trailer - February 24, 2017
- Injustice 2 Shattered Alliances Trailer – Part 1 - February 23, 2017
- Dragon Quest Heroes II – Overview Trailer - February 22, 2017
- Darknet Coming To PSVR March 7th - February 22, 2017
- Critics Choice Sale : Up To 60% Off - February 21, 2017