I downloaded the Resident Evil 7 demo yesterday and naturally, I waited until night time to play it. My very first impression? It’s well crafted.
The demo takes place in a 35-year old abandoned house. Capcom has really created an enviornment to give you that eerie feel, the attention to detail and lighting is amazing, the old creepy house is, for lack of a better word, beautiful.
The demo, which is available to PlayStation Plus members, is 17-minutes long and is not part of the full game. It’s simply Capcom showing us that they’re back and giving us a little taste of what we’re in for.
There’s 4 different endings that we know about so far, and since there’s only 17 minutes worth of playtime, I won’t talk much about it here. Download the demo and escape the house.. if you can.
Latest posts by Ryan Joaquim (see all)
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets Beautiful Launch Trailer - February 24, 2017
- Injustice 2 Shattered Alliances Trailer – Part 1 - February 23, 2017
- Dragon Quest Heroes II – Overview Trailer - February 22, 2017
- Darknet Coming To PSVR March 7th - February 22, 2017
- Critics Choice Sale : Up To 60% Off - February 21, 2017