Here’s a closer look at the Collector’s Edition of Dishonored 2, which was unveiled during Bethesda’s #BE3 Press Conference.
The Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition is a must-have for every supernatural assassin’s collection. In addition to the game, the Collector’s Edition features:
- Corvo Attano’s Mask Replica and Stand. This recreation of Corvo’s in-game mask stands at 13.5” (h) x 6” (w) x 5.5” (d).
- Emily Kaldwin’s Ring Replica and Display Box. This wearable replica of Emily’s ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium embossed black ring box with purple velvet lining.
- Full Color Propaganda Poster. This limited-edition color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
- Collectible Legacy Metal Case. Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
- Digital Imperial Assassin’s Pack. Earn exclusive bone charms like Duelist’s Luck and Void Favor, and discover new lore and art – including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca – A Musician’s Farewall. The Imperial Assassin’s Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within illegal black market shops.
- Dishonored: Definitive Edition. This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically acclaimed game, which won more than 100 Game of the Year Awards, plus all of its add-on content: Void Walker’s Arsenal, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.
The Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now and is priced at $99.99 (US), €99,99 (Europe) and £79.99 (UK).