The Fun Pimps survival horror game, 7 Days To Die, is suffering from major performance issues on the newly released console version. Many have taken to Reddit, Twitter and the 7 Days To Die forums to report the issues.
Some players are experiencing loading times of up to 15 minutes just to get out of the main menu. While disconnecting your internet seems to fix the problem, playing online multiplayer would be out of the question. Players are also having issues getting a split screen game started. A temporary fix has been posted on the 7 Days To Die twitter, but a more sufficient way should theoretically come when the game gets its inevitable patch.
The developers are working hard to get their game up and running properly, telling everyone who has problems to go to their forum and report the issue. Hopefully everything will get fixed soon.
Latest posts by Michael Ruiz (see all)
- Supergirl Shows Off Her Moves In Injustice 2 - December 26, 2016
- Jaunt VR App Immerses PlayStation VR Players Today - December 22, 2016
- Classic Mode Shoots Its Way To Battlezone (PS VR) Next Week - December 15, 2016
- New Platinum Wireless Headset Releases Next Month - December 15, 2016
- Uncharted 4: Survival Mode Is Available Now - December 15, 2016