Today, Ubisoft Entertainment has released a range of stunning photos of a hand-crafted Sony PS4 and DUAL SHOCK 4 controllers, to mark the upcoming launch of Far Cry Primal on February 23rd, 2016.
Working free-hand, accredited master carver and stone mason, Nick Roberson, was commissioned to intricately replicate these items from stone, to showcase the Stone Age era that the franchise moves to in the latest installment.
In addition to the PS4 console and controllers, Nick Roberson was also commissioned to craft an entire gaming den from hand-carved finest Fletcher Band sandstone. The den was also kitted out with a stone television, pizza box, beer can and an impressive carved coffee table.
The result is a stunning image of a prehistoric take on the contemporary items of today, as regularly seen in modern gaming pads across the country.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016