KLAUS, La Cosa Entertainment’s 2D puzzle platformer blending high-contrast visuals with a non-intrusive narrative, officially launches on Jan. 19 on PS4. La Cosa’s film-making expertise shines in their latest live-action trailer explaining who, or what, KLAUS is.
Building upon what’s already familiar in the puzzle platforming genre, KLAUS combines aesthetics and fluidity in a world of detailed backgrounds, Big Brother-like posters, and a control setup unique to the PS4’s DualShock 4 controller to create a game that has already surprised many players at the PlayStation Experience and beyond.
Aside from the deep story, KLAUS also features unique collectible stages that reward the player for discovery and exploration, epic boss battles that will test the skills of a player he or she has learned along the way, and glitch world stages that throw all of the rules out the window.
Latest posts by Marc Villa (see all)
- SmuggleCraft Revives Split-Screen Racing On Console - February 14, 2017
- Dishonored 2 ‘Free Update 1’ Now Available, Offers New Game Plus Mode - December 20, 2016
- MOTO RACER 4 Gets New PS4 Launch Trailer - December 20, 2016
- Trove Kicks Off PS4 Open Beta - December 14, 2016
- Twin Stick Sci-fi Shooter Vostok Inc. Headed To PS4/Vita In 2017 - December 14, 2016