Today, Koei Tecmo released a demo for the upcoming title, Arslan: The Warriors of Legend, due to be released for Playstation 4 and Xbox One on February 9. I downloaded the demo and played a bit, taking in the awesome sound and the beautiful art style. The demo plays very similar to the Dynasty Warriors titles and, just like those games, it is freaking fun. Granted, I had a few issues centering the camera and targeting but otherwise, gameplay is smooth. Can’t wait for the full release on this one.
Latest posts by Joseph Dent III (see all)
- Stories: The Path of Destinies Review (PS4) - June 17, 2016
- Street Fighter V Review (PS4) - February 25, 2016
- The Walking Dead: Michonne Episode I – In Too Deep Review (PS4) - February 25, 2016
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Review (PS4) - February 19, 2016
- Dying Light Enhanced Edition – The Following Review (PS4) - February 15, 2016