We’re about 20 days in, and the Shenmue 3 Kickstarter has reached multiple milestones since its launch at E3. The $2 million goal was hit in less than a day, with over 24,500 backers.
The following milestones hit as of July 6th, 6:00 p.m. PT:
- Most $5,000 and $10,000 pledge rewards gone. Only 4 are still available.
- 10 out of 26 stretch goals reached, over 38% of all stretch goals
- Over 50,800 backers are currently supporting the project
- Current pledge stands at $4.4 million, more than double its original goal
- Almost 43,000 comments have been made by supporters
For those interested in supporting the project, please donate to the official Kickstarter.